PagesVihesh

Banner

HELP

LATEST NEWS HARISHRAJ WON CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONSHIP & GOLD MEDAL IN WORLD CITY CUP, ABACUS MENTAL ARITHMENTIC AND MATH COMPETITION HELD IN JAPAN(2 AUG 2012) Japan Pics and Details (Go Here)

Saturday 17 September 2011

Welcome


Hi Viewer

This is N.Nataraj Father of HarishRaj
My Wife N.Kiruthiga (Harish Mom)
I'm in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
I'm  Car Driver in Chennai
His Mom is a Home maker
I Created this Website for my lovable son N.K.HarishRaj
He is 8 years old
I'm Proud to be a Father of HarishRaj


HarishRaj made lots of Record in Abacus,
His Mother is the main reason for that.
You can go through this site about his Record and achievements..


HE GOT NATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL, STATE LEVEL PRIZES IN ABACUS,


As I'm a Taxi (Car) Driver in Chennai, I alone cant send my son to Malaysia to attend Abacus Mental Arithmetic competition, because of my Employment Problem, and Family Situation (Money Problem).
Please Help me................................ 
Contact <<click here
________________________________________________________________________
************************************************************************

My Son N.K.HarishRaj Received lot Prizes made a Record in Abacus and won many National and International prizes, See proof in above Tabs, Now he Won a Champion in International Competition which held at JAPAN, On August 2, 2012.

Japan Pics & Prize won Details

by 
Nataraj 
(Father of Harish)
Contact   <<<< click here to view his contact Details


HARISH TALK

________________________________________________________________________
************************************************************************
Thil Thil Manathil Wonderful Performance by HarishRaj, View Here (New)


Harish Raj Getting Blessings from our TamilNadu Governor Mr.Rosaiya.








7 comments:

  1. tamilil yeluthinaal yenna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the Young Ramunjam as well as brain child.really i am happy with your talents. keep more records and i hope you will become one of the indian genius and achieve the more records.Taking india in to the world arena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Indian Genius......... All the Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, this is very helpful for us . there is also a place where you can learn ABACUS visit our website:-www.aaeabacus.com

    ReplyDelete